Welcome to the home of World Knowledge Hub, Inc., an idea whose time has come.
Time has come for the evolution that spells out:
- How we accumulate knowledge
- How we deliver the knowledge
- Education is a birthright of every human being
- The cost of No-education is larger than the cost of education
- Provide education first, and wait to receive the best results
- Education is a vital link in the interconnectedness of man’s evolution
- The cost of education is subjective to the individual student and his family
Our mission is to bring forth the divinity within each of us to provide the perfection that is the essential nature of everything. The purpose of our endeavor is to include those who cannot afford to join the process toward perfection on their own.
We will maintain a policy of the open distribution of the knowledge. We will aggregate the knowledge to enhance and distribute it without the confinements of caste, creed, race, or national origin so that the contributors also become beneficiaries.
Reduce the cost per year by $20,000 per student.
Achieve the savings of $50,000 per student or more in two years per student.
Offer Major and Minor in the first two years to immediately increase employability.
Famous Egyptian wise man Aesop has told us a story of a crow bringing the water up from the bottom of the long necked jar by dropping off the small pebbles one at a time. This story is illustrative for all of us. We ask you to contribute your pebble here.